**Permission for Data Storage According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)**
I hereby declare my consent for DriveLingua UG to store my personal data for the use of the learning platform, including:
– Name (First Name, Last Name)
– Contact Information (Phone Numbers and Email Address)
in their Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. DriveLingua UG undertakes to treat this data with absolute confidentiality and to disclose it to DriveLingua UG customers only after consulting me and obtaining my consent.
**1 Data Protection Information for Platform Users**
In the following pages, we inform you about the processing of personal data within the scope of using the learning platform by us. You will also receive information about your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). This information is applicable to all users. Depending on the communication channel you have chosen, the sections listed below may not be applicable to you.
**Who is Responsible for Data Processing and Data Protection Queries?**
The responsible entity is: DriveLingua UG, Osteranger 26, 85134 Stammham. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**What Data Sources Do We Use?**
We process personal data received from students.
**What Data is Processed?**
Generally, we process: First Name, Last Name, Email Address
**For What Purpose Do We Process the Data?**
We process the aforementioned personal data in accordance with the EU GDPR and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) for the use of the learning platform. Data processing according to § 26 para. 1 BDSG. Other legal bases include legitimate interests of the responsible entity Article 6 para. 1 lit f EU GDPR. A legitimate interest exists, for example, when the data is necessary to secure evidence to defend against legal claims arising from the use of the learning platform.
**Are Data Transferred to Third Countries?**
There is no intention to transfer data to a third country. Data processing takes place exclusively within the Federal Republic of Germany, the EU, or a state of the EEA. If a client is located in a third country, data will be transferred to the client with your consent.
**Who Will Receive My Data?**
Within our company or corporate group, only those individuals engaged with the learning platform have access to your data. Data disclosure occurs within the legal provisions of the EU GDPR, the BDSG, and other national or European legal regulations. In the context of personnel placement, data is disclosed to our client only after an interview with us.
**How Long Will My Data Be Stored?**
Your data will be processed and stored by us as long as you use the learning platform. If further processing of your data is necessary to defend or assert legal claims, they will be further processed. Data will not be deleted if statutory retention periods prevent it or if the data must be retained as evidence within a statute of limitations, or if you have given us consent for extended data storage.
**What (Data Protection) Rights Do I Have?**
The data subject – i.e., the person whose data is processed – has the right to:
– Information according to Article 15 EU GDPR
– Correction of incorrect data according to Article 16 EU GDPR
– Deletion according to Article 17 EU GDPR
– Restriction of processing according to Article 18 EU GDPR
– Data portability according to Article 20 EU GDPR
– Objection according to Article 21 EU GDPR
– Revocation of consent according to Article 7 EU GDPR
– Complaint to a supervisory authority according to Article 77 EU GDPR. If you have given us consent for data processing, you can revoke it at any time. The revocation applies only to future data processing and cannot be applied to data processing that has already occurred. In this case, your application cannot be further processed. You can object to the processing with us. In this case, your application cannot be further processed.